About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Creamy Chicken


I have not made this yet but it looks delicious; my youngest is not fond of hot foods so this one will have to wait a few years.

8-10 Chicken thighs and drumstx, skins removed
2 Bunche’s spring onions, sliced
1 Bay Leaf
250ml Hot water
2 Chicken stock cubes, crumbled
Salt & freshly ground blk pepper
30ml Corn flour
250ml Plain Yoghurt
45ml Green peppercorns in brine, drained


Place all ingredients in the slow cooker except corn flour and mix well. 
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 ½ to 7 hours
Mix corn flour and about 150ml water and stir into the slow cooker.
Cook on high until thick.

Remove the rosemary and bay leaf before serving.


No comments: