About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Monday, June 20, 2011

and... so begins another week... this year is flying past.  Planning our December holiday already thinking about it I cannot wait for some family time, sun, sea and relax time we really need too get away.  Further more,
I have made so many batches of cookies the past few weeks, and then we have @ work our Annual General Meeting  tomorrow - I am in charge of food (yeah), it was fathers day yesterday "Happy Fathers day to you if you are a Father" and we had the most delicious Chicken & Beer on the spit with crispy potato wedges and for desert I made a Lemon Tart and I made my first chocolate cake in a my steamer with chocolate custard, I will be posting all these recipes during the course of this week.
Hope you all have a fantastic week ahead.

No comments: