About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Friday, April 15, 2011

Romany Creams

We had Pizza on Wednesday and hamburgers fro last night, but though I would put a few of my favourite cookie recipes on.



250g Butter
250ml Castor Sugar
625ml Coconut
500ml Cake Flour
50ml Cocoa
Pinch of salt
5ml Baking Powder
50g Melted Chocolate

Heat oven to 180'c.
Pre-pare a baking tray.

Beat butter till light and creamy add sugar bit by bit stirring continuously and add coconut and mix well
Sift flour,cocoa , baking powder and salt together mix and to butter mixture until a soft dough has been formed. 
Roll teaspoons of dough into a ball and press down with a fork.
Bake for 10 minutes and then allow to cool.

Paste together with melted chocolate.
Makes bout 28 cookies

No comments: