About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Mini Garlic Buns



Garlic Buns
6 Sml Portuguese buns (WE like the ones pre-packed at Spar)
1/2 tsp Crushed Garlic in 150ml Melted Margarine
150g Bacon Bits - fried until almost crispy.
150g Cheese (Tussers / Gouda)
Feta Cheese

Line a baking tray with Tin Foil
Cut buns diagonally
Cover the inside of the buns with garlic & Margarine
Stuff the bacon in the the buns and top with Cheese, careful not to mess the cheese over the buns or in the tray.  Break and sprinkle the feta ova the cheese.
Bake in moderate heated oven until cheese has melted.







1 comment:

French Reproduction Furniture said...

I like it, it seems delicious. I will try to make it when holiday. Nice tips, thanks for sharing.

Regards
Antique Reproduction Furniture