About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Sunday Brunch

Kids call them egg muffins.

The quantity of eggs and bacon depend on how many people you are feeding and how many every-one wants.    For our brunch I used 6 eggs and a 250g packet Streaky bacon, and a little grated cheese and left ova braai wors.

Spray a Muffin Tray very well with a non-stick spray

In each division place 2 pieces of streaky bacon criss-cross  ova each other and so the edges hang ova.
Break an egg in each section and sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese.

Bake @ 120'c for about 15-20 minutes until the eggs are to your preference.


Serve with Salad

No comments: