About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Friday, April 15, 2011

Chicken Stuffing

This recipe I got from my mom and its delicious:

2pkts (500g ea) Beef Sausages
1pkt Cream Crackers crushed
2 Eggs
Small Onion finely chopped
30ml Parsley
10ml Thyme
Vinegar

Remove skins from the sausages and mix all ingredients together, add a few drops of vinegar and parsley.

Stuff chicken with stuffing and remove once the chicken is cooked. 
I had so much left over last time I made so I froze it.
I made small little meat balls and rolled them in flour. and served them as cocktail snacks.

Variety:
Add small finely chopped green pepper
Add 100g Finely chopped bacon

No comments: