About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ice-Cream & coffee Shake



I think that this following recipe is one going to be of my hubby's new Favorite drinks


2(100g) Bar one chocolate bars
60ml milk
50ml lukewarm strong coffee
750ml Vanilla Ice-cream

Serves 4-6

Divide the lukewarm coffee into4-6 glasses and add a scoop of ice-cream.

Cut Chocolate bars into pieces. Pour the milk into a small saucepan, add the chocolate pieces and heat over moderate heat, stirring  until the chocolate has melted set aside to cool down.

Pour the chocolate sauce on top and serve while the coffee is still warm.






No comments: