About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Saturday, May 07, 2011

I haven't really had much of a chance to update blog, sorry to my followers.  It has been a busy week I started  a new job as a PA on a Piggery on Tuesday maybe time will tell if this new job is for me, it is a 360'c turn from my previous job,and other than that just feels every thing is going wrong. I will pick up the pieces and I will definetly try and post something new every day again. Tommorrow is Mothersday and I will probably be making something yummy like I do every year (cooking and cleaning) oh!! the Joys of Mother Hood.

No comments: