About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Monday, March 28, 2011

Apple Crumble

One of my favourites, haven't made it for a while though.



Pastry:
125ml Sugar
125g Butter/Margarine
375ml Flour
8ml Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt

Pre-heat oven to 180'c and spray pie dish with spray & cook.

Cream together sugar, and margarine until light and fluffy. Sift togther all dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamy mixture.  Press 2/3rd's of the pastry into pie dish. 

Filling:
385g can Pie apples
125ml Sugar
50g Sultanas
Cinnamon

Mix apples, sugar, sultana's and pour over pastry in pie dish, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Take the remaining pastry and  grate over mixture.

Bake @ 200'c for 30-35min.

Serve hot with cream or ice-cream

No comments: