About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moist Chocolate Box Cake

I did not make any thing to awsome last night just pie and nacho wedges.( Kids request)  I will therefore just put a very simple recipe on for a cake that serves about 24 people its made in a beer box.


500ml Water
150ml Oil
100ml Cocoa Powder
10ml Vanilla Essence
8 Extra Lrg Eggs
75ml Castor Sugar
875ml Cake Flour
17.5ml Baking Powder
Pinch Salt

Beer box lined with foil and spray & cook.

Pre-heat oven to 180'c
In a saucepan combine 1st 4 ingredients and bring to boil stir till smooth.  Pour into a large mixing bowl and allow to cool slightly. Beat eggs and castor sugar until almost white in colour using an electric mixer add cocoa mixture together with the sifted dry ingedients.
Pour mixture into foil-lined greased beer box (shiny side facing you)

Bake in pre-heated oven for 30-35minutes

I will get a topping / icing recipe and post as soon as possible.

No comments: