About Me

My photo
johannesburg, guateng , South Africa
Where to begin? I love to cook bake, entertain I bake for FUN.

Mickey-G's Costumes

Check out my Web Page

http://mickeygcostumes.webs.com/

Facebook
MickeyG's Costumes



Monday, February 18, 2013

Milktart


Crust:
10ml Baking powder
Pinch salt
500ml Flour
1 Egg
25g Butter
125ml Sugar

Pre-heat oven to 200’c and prepare 2 pie dishes.

Cream sugar and butter, and then egg till creamy.  In a separate bowl sift al1 dry ingredients together then add to the egg mixture.  Divide the mixture in 2 and press down into pie dish.

Bake for about 15minutes.  Set aside and allow to cool.

Filling:
1 Tin Condense milk
925ml Milk
15ml Margarine
3 Lrg Eggs
80ml Corn flour
5ml Vanilla Essence
Cinnamon

Mix condense milk, margarine and milk and microwave on high for 5 minutes.  Mix corn flour, eggs and essence together and add to the milk mixture and microwave for a further 10minutes and stir often to prevent lumps.
Pour into the pie dishes and sprinkle with cinnamon and refrigerate till set.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"500l Flour" ml?

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This blog post could not be written much better!
Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept talking about this. I will send this article
to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

My page Green Coffee Cleanse Reviews